TAFE Australia - TAFE AUSTRALIA AGENTS OFFER FREE SERVICES
TAFE-Australia.com gives international students an overview about vocational training in Australia. Accredited TAFE Australia agents offer free international student services – with no hidden costs.
Plan to study at TAFE in Australia with us, get advice on TAFE colleges, courses, student visa applications, accommodation etc.
Why TAFE Australia
With the huge and ever growing number of education providers in Australia, choosing which type of institution to study with can be daunting. However, if you are looking for clear pathways into the workforce or higher education there are many advantages for international students to be found in studying through the "Australian Technical and Further Education System (TAFE)".
Why apply for an TAFE course?
- Australian VET graduates are able to seek employment with the knowledge that their skills are those in high demand by employers.
- Under Australia's national qualifications framework, graduates can also progress into higher level courses including entry into universities for Diploma and Bachelor degree courses.
- Australia's VET providers offer a wide range of training options in the fields of computing, business studies, marketing, tourism and hospitality.
- The qualifications offered at vocational education and training institutions are Certificates I-IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma. They meet national industry standards and will prepare students for employment in a host of occupations or further studies.
- Almost all Australian secondary schools offer vocational education programs in addition to the standard school curriculum. These programs are based on the same competency test and lead to a recognised national qualification.
- Many institutes also provide accredited English language training and Foundation Studies for entry to University Diploma and Bachelor Degree courses.
Our registered education agents provide multiple programs free of charge for international students, if you appoint us as your agent. Simply submit your application! Students receive free of charge information on Australian education institutions. Either select your courses and study locations or ask for more information. Based on this, you will receive a list of institutes that are best suitable for them within a short period. Therefore you will save valuable searching time.
What is TAFE
TAFE is a government-owned and nationally operated system of colleges. TAFE is offering qualifications that are recognized and transferable internationally. The focus in TAFE is on hands-on, practical training with key competencies worked into every course that are thought to be essential for people entering the workforce. Courses are developed in consultation with business and industry to ensure the skills are relevant and in demand.
TAFE Australia Pathways
Studying at TAFE also provides a pathway to university education where Diploma graduates can receive up to one or two year's credit towards a related university degree, through a system of credit transfer arrangements established with universities across Australia. To ensure that students get the most out of their study experience TAFE colleges also offer a broad range of student support services. From orientation and activity programs to assistance with housing and counseling, TAFE colleges aim to offer a secure and supportive environment to all students.